WelCome to buildNepalchange via Social Entrepreneurship…
…Change = transformation of isolated communities as an Independent Township, a self sustaining economic system & a self managing social system. …Social Entrepreneurship = business for People, Planet, and Profit
buildNepal Key Questions
- Could 3 to 10 VDCs of Nepal collaborate to transform into a self-sustaining and self-managing Township?
- Are Nepali communities ready to Test Social Entrepreneurship as the tool of Change?
- What does it take for 51 Honest Local Residents experienced in ‘10 basic blocks’ of a community to unite and facilitate the process of dreaming and achieving the Change together?
- to promote local development
- based on Bottom Up & Integrated Approach of sustainable development, and
- led by Social Entrepreneurship.
- to identify and test development strategies and practices, which
- incorporates environment, resources and market
- catalyzes sustainable Change.
buildNepal envisions 100 Independent Townships across Nepal by 2030. We propose to identify and bring together 3 to 10 villages bound together by culture and geography and facilitate their transformation as one Independent township in 3-7 years by practicing our 13 Steps process led by Brindaban Village Enterprises model.
We start by extensive grassroot level public outreach and consultation followed by formation of a “Development Network” represented by relevant stakeholders. We then form other “Goal Oriented Networks”.
buildNepal then works with Development Network, goal oriented Networks, the grassroots Social Entrepreneurs, local Government Authorities and pro public Citizens to identify and practice actions, strategies, and policies to promote Home Grown process of sustainable local development.